Here's another ice candy flavor that you'll love...Buko (Young Coconut)! I made this for my Foodbuzz 24x24 Kamayan Dinner yesterday!
Check out this very refreshing summer treat!
- 2 cups shredded young coconut (I used frozen)
- 2 cups coconut juice (I used frozen)
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cans Nestle table cream
- 2 cups milk
1. Place all the ingredients (except 1 cup of shredded coconut) in a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Prepare 36 pcs ice candy bags. Funnel a little more than ¼ cup of the mixture into the bags. Put a few pieces of shredded coconut into each plastic.
3. Tie securely. For a more detailed procedure with pictures of making ice candy, click here.
4. Freeze until well set.